When it comes to the Bronchitis, it is responsible for a cough, breathing problems, puffed eyes, fever, exhaustion, and chest pain. The disease happens when the airways lining of your lungs gets irritated. Do you want to know that is bronchitis contagious? Read on!
Is Bronchitis Contagious?
Yes, it is, but it depends on the bronchitis kinds:
Chronic, the first type, which normally happens due to the irritated airways. If you are facing the Bronchitis because of this reason, then you will become its victim for a month or maybe two, and the chances are there that it attacks you again after one or two years. Repeatedly attacking makes your lungs damage, but on the other hand, dust, environment chemicals, and cigarettes smoke are also responsible for it. The ratio of chronic bronchitis is 50%, but it requires the doctor consultation. The second bronchitis kind is Acute, which duration is 1 to 3 weeks and cold or flu viruses are responsible for it. Since these type is called acute bronchitis too.
How Long it will last?
In the few starting days first, you got sick, and then you face the regular coughing. If it lasts for a week or longer, then the chances are there that 100%.You become the victim of bronchitis. But this condition varies from person to person. Some people become the victim of it for some days or week. Since you may not know the main reason of this illness, so you should visit the doctor immediately- the doctor will recommend you the best treatment for this disease.
Reasons of Spreading Bronchitis?
Viruses of acute bronchitis and cold grow in the same way: by receiving the flu virus in your body, handshake and kissing. To save yourself from bronchitis, you should stay away from the people who are the victim of cold or flu-like symptoms. Wash your hands with the antibacterial soap regularly, and stop touching your body parts. Flu is also the main reason of bronchitis, so you should cover your mouth and nose to avoid the dust articles.
Tips to get rid of Bronchitis;
- Take the water as much as you can to stay hydrated.
- 8 hours of sleep is a must.
- Don’t move your body in the condition of Bronchitis.
- Avoid all the conditions which make this condition more irritant.
- Take the medicine on a regular basis. If you think that medicine is non-effective for you, then you should give a try to the herbal remedies.
- Stay away from the smoking and do not sit with the smokers. Smoking is the main reason of irritated lung, and as a result, you become the victim of chronic bronchitis.
- Wear a mask before leaving the home and stay away from the places where paint, cleansers, perfume, or fragrance things are used.
- You can overcome this disease on the immediate basis, but you should know the main causes of bronchitis to treat it properly.
To conclude, identifying bronchitis is not possible with any test, so you should visit the doctor because he can only diagnose bronchitis by presenting symptoms.